Breaking

Saturday 8 July 2017

Sentiment Analysis on Demonetization(India)

POC#: Sentiment Analysis on demonetization in India using Spark

In this article, I have explored Sentiments of People in India during Demonetization. Even by using small data, I could still gain a lot of valuable insights. I have used Spark SQL and Inbuild graphs provided by Databricks.

India is the second most populous country in the world, with over 1.271 billion people, more than a sixth of the world's population. Let us find out the views of different people on the demonetization by analysing the tweets from twitter.

We have loaded Demonetization Data into Tables















Types of Devices used for Tweet.

Number of Retweet During Demonetization.


















Reaction of People on Demonetization



3 comments:

  1. can you share your databricks notebook and dataset? on aashish.ocjp@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bhavesh,

    My name is Anuj Agarwal. I'm Founder of Feedspot.

    I would like to personally congratulate you as your blog
    Hadoop (Proof of Concept) by Bhavesh has been selected by our panelist as one of the Top 40 Hadoop Blogs on the web.

    https://blog.feedspot.com/hadoop_blogs/

    I personally give you a high-five and want to thank you for your contribution to this world. This is the most comprehensive list of Top 40 Hadoop Blogs on the internet and I’m honored to have you as part of this!

    Also, you have the honor of displaying the badge on your blog.

    Best,
    Anuj

    ReplyDelete